Sunday, July 22, 2012

SURPRISE!

I HAVE A WEBSITE!


That's right, the surprise that I've been pain-stakingly working on since October has been my very own website. I've transferred this entire blog over there, as well as created a gallery, a polish collection, and a contact page. All new designs will be posted over there, but I will keep this Blogger account open. If you wish to know when I have posted a new design, I'll let everyone know on Facebook (link below), and I'll write a new post here letting you know to check out any new designs, but if you want to see them, you'll have to go over to my new website. And here is the link:


SCRIBBLINGWITHPOLISH.COM


On the left hand side you'll see a menu. Here you can few my home page, blog, gallery, polish collection, and contact page.


My blog will be very similar to this one. All posts will be archived and organized by date, as well as by category.  My categories are:


  • 'Elegance'
  •  (Elegant designs that suit most formal events or polish-lovers who prefer simplicity over complex designs)
  • 'Fun Designs'
  •  (Designs that have specific themes or artistic feels ranging form easy and simple to very complex)
  • 'Other'
  •  (Explanatory posts that do not contain a specific nail design or tutorial)
  • 'Polishes'
  •  (Posts dedicated to showing you some polishes of mine, as well as comparisons and reviews of colours, brands, and collections)
  • 'Taking Care Of Your Nails'
  •  (Tips, tricks, advice, and opinions on nail care, polish care, artificial nails, or application care)
  • 'Tips'
  •  (Nail Designs specifically for painting just the tips of your nails (French manicures, etc.)
My gallery will contain select pictures of every nail design I have ever posted (and more!). Each picture will expand when clicked, and has it's own design name.


My polish collection will contain pictures of all of my polishes (coloured and clear) as well as some of my equipment and tools. My polish collection spreadsheet can also be found on that page once I've updated it.

My contact page is where you can drop me a little (or long) note that only I will see, and will also contain a link to my Facebook page. You are also free to comment on any of my blog posts, and those comments can be viewed by all.

I will still be accepting e-mails to either scribblingwithpolish@gmail.com or emily@scribblingwithpolish.com and please 'like' me on facebook at facebook.com/scribblingwithpolish to receive updates, pictures, notices, and short posts that may or may not be included in my blog. 

For months now I have had an extending collection of back-logged designs which I have now added to May, June, and July 2012 on my blog which have never been seen before. Some are pretty awesome designs, some are a few mistakes of mine, and one is a special effects design that shouldn't be viewed by those who can't handle the sight of (fake) blood. I hope you enjoy them! You may still comment on any older posts here (or this one) and I'll still reply, but any new posts will be on my new website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will read every comment and answer as many questions as I can, either with my own comment, or in the next blog post.