Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope your day is filled with joy! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then I still hope that you have a fantastic day! I'm super tired right now! I had two Christmas Eve services at church, in which I sang in both of them. I'm so thankful to my best friend and my dad for filming my solos! I'm also pretty sure I sing again tomorrow (Christmas) morning as well. In between the services, I went to my best friend's house for dinner, which he made. Cheese and meat fondu. It was fantastic! I may have had a little too much wine, but I think that gave me confidence fo my singing, and hopefully hasn't impaired me from blogging. I was also wearing the highest heels I own, and my feet are now very sore. I did promise you that I'd show you my Christmas nails, even if they aren't too special, so here are many pictures for you! I tried to get my hands holding lots of Christmasy objects. I'll add a picture of the other polish bottle later.
So, on my tips is Nicole by OPI's "Christmas In My Stocking". It's a very glitter gold with some red glitter in it. Very Christmasy. Then Claire, who bought me the turquoise shatter a while ago, bought me OPI's "Fresh Frog Of Bel Air" green glitter polish from the Muppet Movie collection. I took a striper brush and added a few details to my thumbs and ring finger. She also bought my mum a red (can't recall the name) glitter polish, which I might use one day. Both this green and the red polishes are great as overlays.

So I hoep you like these colours, and that you have a very Merry Christmas indeed! In fact, as I was writing this blog, it chimed midnight, so it is now officially, the 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will read every comment and answer as many questions as I can, either with my own comment, or in the next blog post.