Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shhh, quietness!

I am very very sorry I haven't been posting recently! I had a really cool nail art design on my nails which were white tips with a "cut here" symbol (dotted line and scissors) separating the white tips from the rest of my nail, and I took pictures, but I don't know where they went! So I'm sorry, no pictures of that design.

I then painted my nails again, but although I loved the colour of my tips, I thought they might be a bit too boring to blog about. However, for my next design, which I hope to come up with soon, I'll definitely blog about and provide lots of pretty pictures for you! Sorry again. Just letting you know that I'm still here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will read every comment and answer as many questions as I can, either with my own comment, or in the next blog post.