Thursday, January 5, 2012

Grandma Likes Pink

My Grandma has the softest hands I've come across! I love doing her nails. She wanted me to apply a pale pink colour to her nails, so that it what i did. She chose L'Oreal Paris "Trust Find Baby". It is pink, not orange, but my camera did strange things to the picture. I also didn't realize that the polish had bubbled and she chipped the polish on her index nail until after uploading the pictures, so I really shouldn't be showing you these (I have a reputation to maintain =P), but you guys won't tell anyone, will you. I thought you might like to see someone else's nails with a plain colour for a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will read every comment and answer as many questions as I can, either with my own comment, or in the next blog post.