Friday, March 2, 2012

Cherry Blossom

This is actually many many weeks old, but it's about time I posted it. Valentine's day got in the way. So here is my cherry blossom.

Let's see if I can remember which products I used. Looking back at this picture is weird. I can still see the mass amounts of nail glue holding my pinkie together. I must have fixed that after this design. The blue tips I think were MigiNailArt's "Light Blue" but don't quote me on any of this. The brown vines were a combination of Rio's "Black", Nail Jazz "Brown", my unnamed brown, and Nail Jazz "Copper" or something. The blossoms are white, probably MigiNailArt, and a shimmery lavender, I think Nail Jazz. After I took these pictures, I covered the design with Sally Hansen's "Diamonds" overlay to make it glittery. Sorry I can't really remember, but you can use your own products from home to recreate this design if you want to by looking at the pictures.
I think under that band-aid is a rather large paper cut. I tend to bleed a lot when cut so I'm sorry if it gets in the way of the picture. I hope you like this design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will read every comment and answer as many questions as I can, either with my own comment, or in the next blog post.