Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter then some guilt

I haven't blogged for so long! I'm so sorry! Guilt! Well, now I have brand new internet, I might be able to create more video tutorials because I can now use youtube at home ^.^

You wanted to know what the Easter nails looked like? Well it's a repeat from last year, but because I paint all of my designs free-hand, it's not identical. I also didn't paint the bunny, and instead promoted him to his own design.
If you want to know how to paint this design yourself, check out last years blog post: Spring-A-Ling (link opens in new window). Hopefully I've improved it. For my other designs, I only painted them on sample nails and quite complicated so I won't include a tutorial, but if you really want to know how I did it, comment that you want a tutorial on one of these as a comment and I'll include it in a future blog post for you.
Like I said, I gave the bunny his own nail design, and I'm pretty sure I've improved him. I miss the floppy ear, though. I would recommend a different background colour for the Easter chick, because you can barely see that he's raising his tiny wings. The Easter egg is completely customizable, and the pastel cross one is glittery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will read every comment and answer as many questions as I can, either with my own comment, or in the next blog post.