Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pastel Neon Leopard

I LOVE THESE NAILS!

I'm not sure if you'd classify these as neon or pastel (seems like an oxymoron), but they are colourful all the same.
Eeep! So, I won't go into the names of the colours I used because I can't remember and there are so many, but they were all from either MigiNailArt or Nail Jazz.

I started with a base coat or 4 ;) then on some nails I applied a purple and sky blue on two halves of my nail. Once the polish became tacky, I took a top coat that I didn't mind getting contaminated with colour and I applied it on top to smudge the two colours together. I did the same thing on my other nails, but with sky blue, creamy yellow, baby pink, and pastel green.

Once that completely dried, I took a black and painted 'c's, 'u's, and 'o's on my nail. I tried to make them look like leopard prints but those 3 shapes are basically what you draw. Look at a picture of a leopard to get more of an idea. On the blue/purple nails, I added hot pink to the centre of some of the spots.

I let the spots completely dry so they didn't smudge, and then applied a coat of Sally hansen "Diamonds" to give it a little glitter. Finally I covered the design with a top coat and cleaned my cuticles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will read every comment and answer as many questions as I can, either with my own comment, or in the next blog post.