Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scribbling (with polish)

I couldn't have used any other title for this one ^.^ So a few days after I did my Mum's nails for Cirque du Soleil, she came to me 5 minutes before going out to a party wanting her nails done. I didn't have time to take her Cirque polish off so I just applied this design on top. I used my Sally Hansen pen for the blue, and with 5 minutes to paint, it's not my neatest design, but people still loved it. She was wearing a blue dress with a white design so I tried to make her nails match.
This was taken before clean-up. I think it's pretty cool! I painted her nails blue with Sally Hansen's Nail art pen, then once that dried I took MigiNailArt's "White" from the metallic collection and drew scribbles all over the nail. I finished off with a top coat.
I tried to get a bit of the dress in this picture. Also, I finally bought nail glue and placed a small amount of the rip in my thumb nail and it's holding on strong! I hope you like this design, because this isn't the only scribble design I'll be posting this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will read every comment and answer as many questions as I can, either with my own comment, or in the next blog post.