Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Peacock

Enough procrastinating, time to blog. This is so simple. French manicure. No extra bits (other than the colour). I really liked this on my nails, but I felt the urge to add some art to it. However, the polish I used it so sparkly that if I'm honest, it doesn't need anything else to the design. I wasn't aiming for a Christmas look this week even though this colour is from my Quo by Orly Holiday Collection, but I received a few comments by people saying it was Christmasy. The polish I used from the collection is Turquoise Moonlight. My Dad said it reminded him of peacocks, so that's where the title came from. I wish my camera would behave so I could show you what the colours are truly like. It's a very green turquoise and super glittery. My camera insisted on making it look blue. So here are a few pictures for you. No tutorial today, because all I did was painted several coats of colour on my tips in between a base and top coat. I hope you like this colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will read every comment and answer as many questions as I can, either with my own comment, or in the next blog post.