Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bloody nails

I am SO sorry for not posting for a while! My camera had issues, I was working on my Hallowe'en costume (wolf), I went 2 weeks without coloured polish, and a million more excuses. I know it's late now, but I do have another Hallowe'en design. I was going to show you a lot more, but I ran out of time. This one is very simple, but very effective.
To create this design, I painted my nails black using Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "Black Out", then took MigiNailArt's "Fire Red" and created blood drops on my nails. I purposefully changed the direction of the blood flow on a few nails. Make sure you have a good base coat whenever you apply black or dark polish, and cover it with a top coat to secure it.
Sorry this is short and I've been absent, but I will post another design tonight to make up for it =) I also have a surprise for you all that I will show you hopefully soon. It's the Birthday present that I mentioned a few weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will read every comment and answer as many questions as I can, either with my own comment, or in the next blog post.